Career Connect Enriched Services
This list is a flavour of services to enrich the offer in your school. If you can’t see what you are looking for, talk to us about designing a bespoke package of support for your institution.
– We are passionate about helping and supporting schools to deliver the best possible CEIAG service to their learners. Career Connect can provide your school with an IAG expert to support you in planning, designing and implementing a tailored, up to date and relevant CEIAG programme to benefit your learners and delivery staff. CEIAG Quality Award
– The Award provides a structured framework by which CEIAG provision can be continually, rigorously assessed and whereby excellence can be recognised and staff can update and develop their CEIAG knowledge. Dynamic LMI Analysis
– In order to make informed, educational training and employment choices about life beyond the age of 16, young people need a realistic picture of what the labour market can offer them and what they, enhanced by the right skills, qualifications and experience can offer the labour market. With strong industry links and sector skills knowledge we provide access to up to the minute, reliable multi media LMI resources. Psychometric Assessment including Prevue for Careers
– Our range of reliable diagnostic assessment tools can support your learners’ future development and social mobility. Career Coaching
- Our specialist, qualified delivery team can provide fast paced, interactive and up to the minute coaching sessions and workshops that allow your learners to investigate and have a full understanding of the appropriate future opportunities and pathways open to them. Accredited Professional CPD
- Nationally recognised qualifications and CPD can enhance the provision and delivery of CEIAG in your school. We offer a comprehensive range of high quality accredited qualifications and non accredited training. Hire of Conference and Training Facilities
– Our state of the art purpose built training and development centre is furnished to a high standard offering five air conditioned training rooms equipped with the latest audio visual facilities. With ample, secure car parking the centre is accessible from street level. Work Experience
– Facilitating links between your school and the world of business and industry, we coordinate placements and prepare learners for their work experience. Internships
– A unique opportunity for your students to develop their potential and highlight their skills and abilities in the world of industry. Careers Fairs
– Let us help you to create a careers fair that equips your learners with the very latest labour market and educational opportunities. Our careers fairs provide learners with motivational and innovative workshops to bring to life future aspirations and support the learner journey towards positive destinations. One to One Support for Parents
– Providing family focused solutions to help parents make sense of career and education pathways and opportunities. Support for Primary to Secondary Transition
– A child’s transition from primary to secondary school is an important time in ensuring continuity and progression in learning. We provide facilitated group work sessions for Year 6 and their parents to prepare young people for this transition. Data Analysis and Intelligence
–Our wealth of accurate data can provide evidence for your school development plan, bids for additional funding and preparation for Ofsted.